STREETGYM FOUNDER SPEAKING AT THE DESIGN COUNCIL
John Allison speaks on the 18th September at the Active by Design Summit
StreetGym® is a unique fitness session designed to promote teamwork and build confidence while having lots of fun! It also gives the participant new skills which can be used anywhere, whether at home or travelling on business.
At StreetGym® we believe in taking a holistic approach to looking after your health, so that means targeting mental/physical fitness, lifestyle, sleep and nutrition.
We believe in blue-sky thinking and challenging societal norms. We’re confronting these norms by empowering you to find low/no-cost workout solutions. Promoting independence, non-equipment based outdoor fitness training and improvised gym equipment is what we’re all about.
- You have an adventurous spirit
- You are open to new ideas
- You are up for a challenge
- You are tired of the sanitised nature of a conventional gym, or your regular jogging session
- You feel that you have hit a training plateau
- You/your friends are interested in taking part in/have already signed up for an obstacle race
- You want to improve your physical and mental health
- You want to acquire new training skills that can be used anywhere in the world, for life
- You want to acquire the confidence and skills to operate in all weather conditions
- You want to feel more at one with your environment
- You are looking for an unusual team building/corporate event
DOES ANY OF THIS APPLY TO YOU?
Use your urban environment like it’s never been used before. Every session is different, exciting, fun and a challenge for all abilities